Photographer Karolina Amberville captures Glassbook Magazine's "SuperNOVA" editorial series. The glittering fashion story highlights a range of sparkling makeup looks and gleaming accessory pieces that embody a visually opulent air.
Hair and makeup for this image series is courtesy of Magdalena Skoczylas who creates a range of shimmering cosmetic applications and body paint looks for the editorial's model star, Virginia Conti.
Designer Shara Hayz' striking pieces take center stage in Glassbook Magazine's "SuperNOVA" exclusive. Model Virginia dons the designer's looks that range from fitted swimwear suits and ornate jewelry pieces to structured jacket looks that are accented with jewel-encrusted shoulder elements.
This rocker-chic series is all about sparkle and proves that fashion can have the perfect balance of feminine flair and edgy elegance.
Glassbook Magazine's Supernova Editorial Captures Shimmering Views
1. Glitter Makeup - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the cosmetics industry by creating unique and shimmering makeup formulations.
2. Gleaming Accessories - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the accessories industry by designing and producing accessories with reflective and radiant materials.
3. Visually Opulent Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by creating visually striking and luxurious clothing designs.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can explore the trend of glitter makeup to offer consumers new and exciting options.
2. Accessories - The accessories industry can tap into the trend of gleaming accessories to attract customers who seek unique and eye-catching pieces.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace visually opulent fashion to create high-end and attention-grabbing designs that cater to luxury-conscious consumers.