Photographer Ekaterina Belinskaya captures Glassbook Magazine's "Trapped" editorial exclusive. The visually vivid feature highlights Victorian wardrobe staples that range from delicately embroidered lace dresses to sculptural head pieces that are encrusted with colored jewel accents.
Fashion Designer Agnieszka Osipa's striking pieces are put on display in this photoshoot that embraces a range of past era fashions. The editorial's couture staples embody an air of contemporary opulence and illustrate the intricate craftsmanship of Osipa's garments and accessory pieces.
Tann Model Management's Anastasya Goryunova stars in Glassbook Magazine's "Trapped" feature and dons vivid makeup looks by beauty artist Sasha Kloos. The sultry cosmetics highlight a dark red lip application and full brows that fit in with a creme-colored wardrobe of Victorian statement pieces.
Image Credit: Ekaterina Belinskaya
Glassbook Magazine's Trapped Fashion Story is Visually Striking
1. Victorian Fashion Revival - Opportunities for fashion designers to incorporate Victorian-inspired wardrobe staples with a contemporary twist.
2. Embellished Accessories - Innovative options for accessories designers to create sculptural head pieces with encrusted jewel accents.
3. Creative Makeup Looks - Demand for beauty artists to explore bold and sultry cosmetics, such as dark red lips and full brows, inspired by the Victorian era.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can create couture staples that blend past era fashions with a modern touch.
2. Accessories Design - Accessories designers can experiment with intricate embellishments and jeweled accents for head pieces.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty artists can explore Victorian-inspired makeup looks, focusing on bold lip colors and strong brows.