Model Charlotte Ley at just WM agency stars in Glassbook Magazine's "Chromatics" editorial exclusive. The brunette beauty pulls off blunt bangs and headwrap accessories in this eccentrically styled fashion story by photographer Marie Canciani.
Hair styling for this image series is courtesy of Brigitte Hairstyliste while make up is done by beauty artist Camille Lutz. Model Charlotte channels a daring fashionista in this image series that features a range of vivid designer pieces. From leather dresses and feather coats to pattern-clashing pairings that pop, this fashion story is the opposite of expected.
Stylist Tatiana Dumabin handpicks this Glassbook editorial's wardrobe and dresses her model muse in pieces from MAWI Chez L’Eclaireur, J Brand and Escada among a slew of other familiar labels.
Image Credit: Marie Canciani
Glassbook Magazine's Chromatics Image Series is Daringly Chic
1. Eccentric Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a fashion line that embraces bold, daring and unconventional styles.
2. Statement Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create unique and attention-grabbing accessories that can elevate any outfit.
3. Pattern Clashing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design garments that combine unexpected patterns to create visually striking looks.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate new technologies and techniques into fashion photography to create visually stunning and unique images.
2. Hair and Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative hair styling and make-up techniques that push boundaries and offer new creative possibilities.
3. Fashion Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent new approaches to fashion styling that challenge traditional norms and embrace individuality.