Although saying goodbye to a loved one is devastating, it is often encouraged to celebrate his or her life rather than wallow in the despair of loss; enter the glass tombstones of Lundgren Monuments. Designed by Greg Lundgren, the glass tombstones are full of vibrant colors and artistic flair. A beautiful way to pay tribute to an equally beautiful soul, these glass tombstones are a great alternative to somber stone headstones.
By challenging conventional cemeteries, these glass tombstones communicate the light and energy of the departed. Created using such materials as bronze, steel and granite in addition to cast glass, Lundgren writes that a lack of artistry and color in traditional cemeteries "seems grossly out of character to represent the diverse, colorful and individuality of the people cemeteries honor and represent."
Lundgren Monuments Brings Modernity and Color to Cemeteries
1. Artistic Glass Tombstones - The trend of using artistic glass tombstones as a vibrant and expressive way to celebrate the life of a loved one.
2. Modernizing Cemeteries - The trend of challenging conventional cemeteries by introducing innovative and unique designs, such as glass tombstones.
3. Personalized Memorials - The trend of creating personalized memorials that reflect the individuality and colorful personalities of the departed.
1. Funeral Services - The funeral services industry can embrace the trend of offering artistic glass tombstones as a modern alternative to traditional headstones.
2. Art and Design - The art and design industry can explore the disruptive innovation opportunities presented by creating unique and vibrant glass tombstones for cemeteries.
3. Material Manufacturing - The material manufacturing industry can tap into the trend of incorporating materials like cast glass into cemeteries, opening up new possibilities for artistic and colorful memorials.