If you've ever wondered if Mickey Mouse or Charley Chaplin had a dark side wonder no more. Giuseppe Amato's 'The Dark side of Classics' puts a helmeted head upon some of comedies greatest icons.
The Darth Vader Mickey Mouse has to be my favorite out of all of Giuseppe Amato's creations. Check out the gallery above to see the hidden dark side of classic comedians and cartoons and be sure to click the links to see more work from Giuseppe Amato.
Gieseppe Amato Infuses Darth Vader with Classic Pop Culture Icons
1. Pop Culture Icon Remixes - Creating remixes of classic pop culture icons can provide opportunities for novelty products and unique branding strategies.
2. Dark-side Comedies - The combination of dark humor with classic comedic styles can lead to fresh interpretations of classic artforms.
3. Character Association - Associating well-known characters with unlikely counterparts can create opportunities for surprise and humor in marketing campaigns.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore remixes of classic pop culture icons as a source of novelty content and merchandising opportunities.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Remixes of pop culture icons can offer creative opportunities to make marketing campaigns more memorable and engaging for consumers.
3. Intellectual Property Rights Management - Managing intellectual property rights for remixes of classic pop culture icons can provide opportunities for legal and licensing services.