As its tag line reads, the Gillette 2012 campaign shows that "a lot can happen inside the beard." It literally illustrates this point by revolving around some very busy beards. Like a 'Where's Waldo' drawing, the print ads are a mess of various activities that the bearded men partake in. It is somewhat hard to tell at first, but the men are different, with differing hobbies and everything.
The Gillette 2012 campaign was conceived and executed by the BBDO ad agency branch based in New York City, United States. It was art directed by Raj Kamble with creative direction by Raj Kamble and Paul Vinod. To promote "the best a man can have," the Gillette 2012 campaign was illustrated by talented artist Brosmind. Fun and minimalist, despite the crazy drawing, the campaign will capture people's attention.
The Gillette 2012 Campaign Shows "A Lot Can Happen Inside the Beard"
1. Illustrated Advertising Campaigns - Opportunity for brands to create visually captivating and interactive campaigns that engage consumers.
2. Personalized Marketing - Potential for brands to tailor their advertisements to specific hobbies and interests of their target audience.
3. Collaborations with Artists - Opportunity for brands to partner with talented artists to create unique and eye-catching ad campaigns.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can explore new ways to captivate audiences through visually engaging and interactive campaigns.
2. Personal Care - Brands in the personal care industry can personalize their marketing efforts to reach customers with specific interests and hobbies.
3. Art and Design - Art and design industries can collaborate with brands to create visually stunning ad campaigns that attract attention and generate interest.