GIGI Bloks is a Latvian children's toy that encourages creativity in all realms. A set of building blocks that can be drawn, written and painted on, the possibilities of GIGI Bloks are endless and are ideal for children to experiment with.
Designed by Jānis Andersons, the packaging concept for GIGI Bloks speaks to the modern parent especially in function: the cardboard that makes up most of the packaging is reconfigured post-purchase to create the blocks themselves. The blocks are easily transportable given that they can be folded and then rebuilt, making them ideal for storing as well.
The overall experience of GIGI Bloks is suited to the modern parent who is concerned with the environmental affect of the product and how much mess it will make.
The Packaging for GIGI Bloks is Made from Sustainable Materials
1. Sustainable Packaging - Exploring sustainable packaging materials and designs to appeal to environmentally-conscious consumers.
2. Interactive Toys - Developing toys that allow children to engage in various forms of creative expression through drawing, writing, and painting.
3. Portable Blocks - Creating building blocks that can be easily folded and transported, providing convenience and versatility for children and parents.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Incorporating sustainable and interactive elements into the design and packaging of toys to attract eco-conscious parents and satisfy children's creative needs.
2. Packaging Design - Exploring innovative packaging concepts that not only protect the product but also transform into functional components, offering added value and reducing waste.
3. Art and Craft Supplies - Developing art supplies and materials that cater to children's exploration of different creative mediums, allowing for a unique and engaging artistic experience.