When it's hot in the city and there's not a pool or shade from a tree in sight, it really makes you wish that a giant Slip 'N' Slide would appear out of nowhere. Fortunately for those who couldn't take the heat in San Francisco, Bear Naked made these dreams come true.
To promote its Urban Slip and Slide, the granola brand partnered with YouTuber Devin Supertramp to host an event full of splashing and high-energy snacks. The roads of San Fran were the perfect place to set up the massive water activities, since the inclines make the platforms truly slide-like. To make sliding more extreme, there were tons of pool toys, skateboards and surfboards to make slipping and sliding even more fun.
Bear Naked's Giant Slip 'N' Slide Helps Big Kids Keep Cool in the City
1. Urban Waterslide Events - Creating large-scale urban waterslide events in cities to provide relief from the summer heat and offer unique entertainment experiences.
2. Partnering with Influencers - Collaborating with popular YouTubers and social media influencers to amplify brand visibility and generate buzz around experiential marketing campaigns.
3. Extreme Water Activities - Incorporating additional elements like pool toys, skateboards, and surfboards to enhance the thrill and excitement of urban water activities.
1. Food and Beverage - Brands in the food and beverage industry can explore innovative partnerships and experiential marketing strategies to engage consumers in unique ways and boost brand recognition.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage urban waterslide events as a new and exciting form of interactive entertainment for audiences, creating memorable experiences.
3. Sports and Recreation - Sports and recreation companies can incorporate urban water activities and extreme elements into their offerings to attract thrill-seeking customers and differentiate themselves in the market.