UX and UI designers can learn a lot from the ways in which users behave on their site, but Gazeify provides mobile app designers with irrefutable data on what aspects of their design are garnering the most attention. The tool offers accurate eye-tracking data, generating heat maps that show which areas of the screen users focus on most as they make their journey through the app.
Eye-tracking analytics are generally accepted as the best way to get an unbiased sense of how users respond to a given UI. However, most companies don't have access to the complex and expensive hardware that has traditionally engendered eye-tracking data. Gazeify is entirely software-based, using the camera on mobile phones to assess eye movement and thus create the heatmaps that designers can use in learning about their app's usage.
'Gazeify' Provides Analytics on User Experience
1. Software-only Eye-tracking - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop affordable software-based eye-tracking solutions for UX and UI designers to gain valuable insights into user behavior.
2. Mobile App Analytics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create sophisticated mobile app analytics tools, like Gazeify, that provide irrefutable data on user attention and behavior.
3. Heatmap Visualization - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced heatmap visualization technologies to help designers identify areas of high user focus and optimize design elements accordingly.
1. Design and User Experience (UX) - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer UX design agencies software-based eye-tracking solutions to enhance their services and redefine the user experience.
2. Mobile App Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate mobile app analytics tools, like Gazeify, into the development process to create data-driven and user-centric mobile applications.
3. Data Visualization - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative data visualization tools to help businesses understand and interpret eye-tracking data in a more intuitive and actionable way.