Meet the Gargantum Troll Family. It’s not your typical family. First of all, it’s only comprised of males, and honestly, what family can actually function properly without a woman to tell them what to do or not to do? Just look at this bunch of misfits, they’re just crying for a mother’s touch. Or else, bringing me to my second point, they are the way they are simply because they are a family of trolls.
Spawned by illustrator and photo manipulator Aja Jones, the Gargantum Troll Family is just one of the many fairytale families he has fathered. From goblins to zombies to magical creatures, Aja Jones thrives on the world of fantasy.
Aja Jones Spawns the Gargantum Troll Family
1. Fantasy Illustrations - An opportunity for illustrators to create their own fairytale families and characters to tell epic tales.
2. Gender-bending Creations - An opportunity for artists to redefine how family units are portrayed through the use of gender-bending or non-traditional representation.
3. Creative Storytelling - An opportunity for artists and writers to explore new ways of storytelling by creating unique and captivating characters that defy traditional norms.
1. Illustration and Design - Graphic designers and artists can use Aja Jones' work as inspiration to create their own imaginative fairytale worlds and characters.
2. Publishing - Publishers can leverage artists like Aja Jones to create new children's books and illustrated novels that cater to the growing demand for diverse and inclusive representation in literature.
3. Entertainment and Media - Film studios and game developers can adapt Aja Jones' characters and stories into movies, TV shows, and video games to engage audiences and create new franchises.