Take a bloody bite out of these gruesome Game of Thrones Cake Pops. Created by blogger Jennifer from the new blog 'Not Your Momma's Cookie,' these gory treats immortalized the shocking end of Ned Stark, a character from the wildly popular show Game of Thrones. Jennifer got the idea when she saw teaser ads for season two, which featured Ned Stark's head on a pike. Being a true and slightly twisted foodie, Jennifer instantly thought of a cake pop.
Comprised of blood-red velvet cake covered in an artfully applied candy coating, these Game of Thrones Cake Pops are sure to make your jawdrop. If you're at all squeamish about gore, you may want to indulge in these decadent numbers with your eyes firmly shut. Fans of the show will get a kick out of these violent sweets, and even if you've never seen an episode, you have to admit these beauties are pretty nifty.
Brutal, bloody and perfectly delicious, these curious cake pops are strangely irresistible.
These Game of Thrones Cake Pops are Bloody Delicious
1. Gory Desserts - The trend of creating gory desserts based on popular TV shows and movies has the disruptive innovation opportunity of combining two areas of interest for people.
2. Pop Culture Confections - Using popular TV shows and movies as inspiration for confectionery products has the disruptive innovation opportunity of capitalizing on fans' devotion and love for those franchises.
3. Artistic Food Design - The trend of creating intricate and artistic food designs, such as the candy coating on these cake pops, has the disruptive innovation opportunity of elevating the presentation of food products.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry has the disruptive innovation opportunity of creating more high-end, creatively designed products that appeal to fans of popular TV shows and movies.
2. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry has the disruptive innovation opportunity of partnering with the food and beverage industry to create unique tie-in products based on popular franchises.
3. Confectionery Industry - The confectionery industry has the disruptive innovation opportunity of exploring more unconventional and creative flavor combinations, such as the blood-red velvet cake in these cake pops.