Described as a fancy PB and J sandwich, this galette recipe is the perfect summer dessert. From Molly of My Name is Yeh, the Peanut Butter and Grape Galette is a French, flat round cake that is quite tart-like. Best served warm with a dollop of yogurt or whipped cream, the simple and satisfying dish is a great option if you have a lot of grapes that are going to go bad soon.
If you want to try this extremely easy galette recipe at home, you will need tasty ingredients including lightly salted creamy peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, pie crust, halved California grapes and powdered sugar. You could also try making your own pie crust, but it would definitely require more effort.
Molly Yeh's Peanut Butter and Grape Galette Recipe is Extremely Easy to Bake
1. Fruit-based Desserts - Opportunity for bakeries and patisseries to expand their variety of desserts by experimenting with different fruits in their pastries
2. Gourmet PB & J - Opportunity to elevate the classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich and create more sophisticated versions with quality ingredients
3. DIY Pastry Crusts - Opportunity to provide consumers with pre-made pastry crusts, or market pastry-making equipment and tools for baking enthusiasts who want to make their own pastry crusts at home
1. Bakery - Bakeries could experiment with new and unique fruit-based desserts to offer to their customers, such as the peanut butter and grape galette
2. Food Retail - Grocery stores could provide pre-made pastry crusts and high-quality peanut butter and jelly products to enable people to easily create their own fancy PB and J desserts at home
3. Kitchenware - Kitchenware stores and online retailers could market baking equipment and tools to encourage people to make their own pastry crusts at home, as an alternative to pre-made crusts.