G-Loot is partnering with Riot Games to launch an off-season VALORANT tournament that will take place from October 19-27th and will feature a $50,000 USD prize pool. The G-Loot VALORANT Clash tournament will be hosted in Stockholm, Sweden, and all qualifying teams and VCT EMEA partners will receive invitations. Riot Games has not announced any sponsorships or partnerships with tournament organizers for ‘The Clash’ series with G-Loot, but fans can expect some new and exciting collaborations.
“Part of what makes G-Loot special is that we want to open esports up to a wider audience. Our hope is that G-Loot VALORANT Clash will soon see even more new teams playing. We’ve seen a lot of players starting their journey on G-Loot to eventually become pros. We look forward to seeing underdog stories in this tournament as well,” said Simon Sundén, VP and Head of Esports at G-Loot.
Image Credit: G-Loot, Riot Games
G-Loot and Riot Games Partner to Launch an Off-Season VALORANT Event
1. Off-season Esports Events - Esports companies partner to organize off-season tournaments to drive fan engagement during the offseason.
2. Collaborative Tournaments - Esports companies collaborate with platforms to host tournaments that open up to a wider audience.
3. Underdog Stories - Esports tournaments featuring underdog stories attract attention and fan engagement.
1. Esports - Esports companies can organize off-season events to drive fan engagement and attract new players.
2. Gaming - Gaming companies can collaborate with esports platforms to host competitive events and engage with gaming enthusiasts.
3. Marketing - Marketing companies can sponsor esports tournaments to reach a wider audience and engage with a growing demographic.