In her 'Future of Work Keynote,' Trend Hunter's Jaime Neely identifies the "Four Es of Modern Work Culture" to show brands how they can make a positive impact on their office culture to create a trickle-down effect that will not only improve employee relations, but strengthen their ability to innovate and succeed.
In addition to pinpointing how brands can connect with their employees and create a positive work environment that inspires creativity, Neely considers how Trend Hunter's Innovation Assessment can help their organization optimize their potential. While the "new normal" of work culture may look different from what it once was, creating a strong, supportive, and inclusive culture in any environment, be it in-office or remote, is more important than ever.
Be a part of Future Festival World Summit Virtual, from November 10th - 12th. Join is for three days of live inspiration, insight, and action. Click here to register.
Trend Hunter's Jaime Neely Shows How Innovation Starts with Culture
1. Positive Work Culture - Creating a positive work environment that inspires creativity and improves employee relations can lead to innovative and successful outcomes.
2. Inclusive Culture - Building a strong and inclusive culture, whether in-person or remote, is crucial for fostering innovation and success in the modern work environment.
3. Optimizing Potential - Utilizing innovation assessments can help organizations identify and optimize their potential, leading to enhanced innovation and success.
1. Human Resources - Human resources professionals can leverage the trend of positive work culture to improve employee well-being, engagement, and ultimately drive innovation within organizations.
2. Technology - The technology industry can play a pivotal role in supporting the trend of inclusive culture by developing tools and platforms that facilitate collaboration, communication, and inclusivity in remote work environments.
3. Consulting - Consulting firms can provide expertise and support in helping organizations optimize their potential through innovation assessments, enabling them to tap into new opportunities and drive disruptive innovation.