Scottish photographer Heather Adamson has been creating fun emoji art out of delicious everyday food items. The graphic designer and popular recipe blogger has been posting photos of her food creations on her Instagram account for some time now. However, it is her social-media inspired recipes that have helped Adamson gain a massive following.
Most of Adamson's creations are made from breakfast items, with oatmeal being a popular choice of base. Some noteworthy creations include a chocolate-flavored monkey emoji, a toothy smiling emoji made from mango slices and a colorful flower emoji surrounded by strawberry slices. Not only do Adamson's creations look exactly like their social media counterparts, they also look undeniably tasty.
Of course, Adamson does more than simply create fun emoji art. Her Instagram also features a series of hearty and healthy recipes for some non-emoji related food inspiration.
Photographer Heather Adamson Created This Fun Emoji Art from Food
1. Food Emojis - The rise of emoji-based food photography presents opportunities for companies to develop innovative marketing strategies using food emojis.
2. Social Media-inspired Food - Creating recipes based on popular social media themes provides a chance to tap into a younger, trend-conscious demographic and explore cross-promotion opportunities with social media influencers.
3. Interactive Food Photography - Incorporating interactive elements like emojis and animations with food photography can provide engaging and memorable experiences for consumers and increase social media sharing potential.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Companies in the food and beverage industry can leverage food emojis to create new product designs and marketing campaigns that are visually appealing and aligned with social media trends.
2. Social Media Industry - Leveraging the popularity of social media-inspired food can drive user engagement and expand the reach and influence of social media platforms.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Innovative marketing strategies using food emojis and social media-inspired recipes can provide new ways to connect with consumers and generate buzz around products and services.