It looks like a flattened space ship, but it’s actually the Honda FC Sport fuel cell, a zero-emission electric concept being officially unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show tomorrow.
With the financial trouble Detroit’s Big 3 automakers have faced in the last months, the LA Auto Show, which opens to the public tomorrow, could be a pretty grim venue… for some. For others, like Honda, it will be an opportunity to shine.
While not exactly an image of beauty, vehicles like the Honda FC Sport fuel cell promise thrive, at least for a while, in an economy where gas prices have become an overwhelming daily limitation.
The Honda FC Sport Concept
1. Fuel Cell Vehicles - The trend of fuel cell vehicles presents disruptive innovation opportunities for automakers to develop new zero-emission electric concepts.
2. Zero-emission Transportation - The trend of zero-emission transportation creates disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to develop alternative sustainable modes of transportation.
3. Eco-friendly Automotive Industry - The trend of eco-friendly automotive industry creates disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to design and manufacture vehicles with reduced environmental impact.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can embrace the trend of fuel cell vehicles to develop and manufacture zero-emission electric concepts.
2. Renewable Energy Industry - The renewable energy industry can capitalize on the trend of zero-emission transportation to provide clean energy solutions for sustainable transportation.
3. Green Technology Industry - The green technology industry can seize the trend of eco-friendly automotive industry to develop innovations that promote sustainability in transportation.