Hyundai has partially shown its all-electric concept '45,' which the car manufacturer will fully unveil at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show. The all-electric concept car will be a central part of the company's electric vehicle line up, which is titled 'Style Set Free.'
The Style Set Free line will look to the future at new ways that people will interact with vehicles and different objects. Additionally, it imagines autonomous electric vehicles as open spaces that can be customized and are essentially a mobile living space. The concept car will be fully revealed on September 10th at the Frankfurt auto show and was inspired by a 1974 Pony Coupe.
Hyundai is also set to release electric vehicles to consumers in 2021.
Hyundai Has Partially Revealed Its All-Electric Concept Car
1. All-electric Concept Cars - Hyundai's '45' concept car showcases the trend towards all-electric concept cars, providing opportunities for car manufacturers to innovate and appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
2. Personalized Autonomous Vehicles - Hyundai's 'Style Set Free' envisions autonomous electric vehicles as open spaces that can be customized, providing opportunities for interior design and technology innovations in the automotive industry.
3. Future-focused Transportation - Hyundai's 'Style Set Free' line aims to look to the future at new ways that people will interact with vehicles and different objects, providing opportunities for cross-industry collaboration and disruptive innovation.
1. Automotive - The shift towards all-electric concept cars and personalized autonomous vehicles provides opportunities within the automotive industry for innovation in design, technology, and sustainability.
2. Interior Design - Hyundai's 'Style Set Free' envisions autonomous electric vehicles as open spaces that can be customized, providing opportunities for interior design innovations and collaborations with the automotive industry.
3. Technology - The future of transportation and autonomous vehicles provides opportunities for technology innovation in areas such as mobile living, entertainment, and safety within the automotive industry.