Apple fans and iPhone users will love the FuBmatte 'Slide to Unlock' doormat to further accessorize their lifestyle with uber cool Apple-inspired products.
This floor covering uses the same design found on iPhones' home screens to unlock the devices. So when guests enter your home, they know to swipe the dirt off their feet on the rug. It's too bad that this touchscreen-inspired tapestry doesn't actually unlock your front door when you slide across it but maybe that will come in the future. For now, this clever carpet design is digitally quirky enough.
Upgrade your boring "Welcome Home" doormats with a quick swipe of the FuBmatte 'Slide to Unlock' rug. With this fun design, guests will be gliding all over the runner.
Swipe Your Feet on the FuBmatte 'Slide to Unlock' Door Mat
1. Touchscreen-inspired Floor Coverings - Opportunity to create floor coverings that mimic the design and functionality of touchscreens, providing a unique and interactive experience for users.
2. Tech-themed Home Accessories - Potential for creating a range of tech-inspired home accessories, like the FuBmatte 'Slide to Unlock' rug, to cater to the growing market of tech enthusiasts.
3. Digitally Quirky Design - Demand for products with digitally quirky designs, like the FuBmatte 'Slide to Unlock' rug, that add a touch of novelty and personality to everyday items.
1. Home Décor - Home décor industry can explore creating innovative floor coverings and home accessories inspired by touchscreen technology.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics companies to expand their product offerings by venturing into the production of tech-themed home accessories.
3. Personalized Gifts - Personalized gift industry can leverage digitally quirky designs to create customized rugs and other home accessories, catering to tech-savvy consumers.