The prepackaged drink market is in a state of change as consumers shift away from sodas to healthier options, which is seeing brands respond with new products like the Fruktomania beverages. Created in partnership between Poland-Based fruit company Ewa-Bis and Zentis Polska, the drinks are positioned as a textured hydration beverage that will offer an experience unlike what's presently available on the market.
The Fruktomania drinks come in two flavor options including 'Apple, Mango, Strawberry and Watermelon' and 'Kiwi, Papaya, Peach and Pear,' which are both infused with chunks of real fruit. This adds a distinct texture to the drinks that will be appreciated by consumers who are looking for something a little different when looking to stay hydrated.
Image Credit: FoodBev Media
The Fruktomania Juice Range Contains Particles of Real Fruit
1. Texturized Juice Drinks - Opportunity for brands to create unique and innovative textured hydration beverages.
2. Shift Towards Healthier Options - Brands can capitalize on the growing consumer demand for healthier drinks.
3. Partnerships for New Product Development - Collaborations between fruit companies and beverage brands can lead to the creation of innovative drink options.
1. Packaged Beverage Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating unique and textured beverage products.
2. Fruit Industry - Opportunity for fruit companies to expand their offerings by collaborating with beverage brands.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - Brands can tap into the trend towards healthier options by creating innovative and nutritious drink choices.