While the fall months are often cooler it doesn't mean that frozen treats aren't well suited for the autumnal season as shown with this delicious homemade candy corn ice cream flavor inspired by the popular Halloween candy. The sweetness of the candied corn adds a sugary taste to the ice cream as well as infuses it with a bright orange hue perfect for the season.
Candy corn is a traditional Halloween staple that is often used in baking and desserts. This delicious ice cream flavor features a whipping cream, condensed milk, vanilla and honey base that is divided up into three bowls and colored orange, yellow and left white. The colors are then swirled into a baking dish and topped with candy corn pieces.
The ice cream is churn-free and is left to turn solid in the freezer before serving.
This Autumnal Frozen Treat is Inspired by the Popular Halloween Candy
1. Fall-inspired Frozen Treats - Expanding flavors of ice cream, popsicles and other frozen desserts in seasonal tastes.
2. Candy Corn Craze - Using candy corn flavor and texture in new and unique desserts.
3. Churn-free Ice Cream - Offering alternatives to traditional churned ice cream recipes.
1. Food and Beverage - Creating new fall-inspired flavors and menus in restaurants, cafes, ice cream shops and bakeries.
2. Confectionery - Incorporating popular candy flavors and textures in new dessert products.
3. Kitchen Appliances - Developing, marketing and selling churn-free ice cream makers and frozen dessert machines that are more efficient and eco-friendly.