Barq's is giving consumers a new way to enjoy a nostalgic childhood treat with it's Frozen Root Beer & Vanilla Ice Cream Float Tubes.
Root beer floats are a classic childhood treat that involved putting scoops of vanilla ice cream into bubbly foamy root beer. Now the treat is available on demand in the form of Barq's Frozen Root Beer & Vanilla Ice Cream Float Tubes. These clever squeeze-up tubes each contain the perfect swirl of Barq's classic root beer and creamy vanilla ice cream. The result is a summer treat that's as mess-free as a freezie, but as indulgent as an ice cream cone.
With the resurgence of many classic childhood snacks, Barq's has found a clever way to repackage an iconic treat.
Image Credit: Barq's.
Barq's Frozen Root Beer & Vanilla Ice Cream Float Tubes are Summer-Ready
1. Revival of Classic Snacks - Barq's has capitalized on the trend of reviving classic childhood snacks by repackaging the iconic root beer float into a mess-free, on-demand form.
2. Convenient Treats - The Frozen Root Beer & Vanilla Ice Cream Float Tubes offer a convenient way for consumers to enjoy a refreshing summer treat.
3. Novelty Packaging - The squeeze-up tubes provide a unique and playful packaging format that appeals to both adults and children alike.
1. Food and Beverage - The Frozen Root Beer & Vanilla Ice Cream Float Tubes introduce a new product in the food and beverage industry that targets nostalgic consumers.
2. Packaging - The packaging design of the squeeze-up tubes presents an opportunity for packaging companies to create playful and novel packaging formats for food products.
3. Retail - Retailers can leverage the trend of classic snack revivals by stocking and promoting innovative products like the Frozen Root Beer & Vanilla Ice Cream Float Tubes.