There are countless frozen fruit popsicles on the market that come in pineapple and mango flavors, but Pop Fruits takes a more straightforward approach to the concept than most companies currently out there.
Rather than blending exotic fruits into the consistency of a slushy or smoothie with a range of other fruit ingredients, Pop Fruit simply makes 'Fresh Frozen Mango - On a Stick,' as well as 'Fresh Frozen Pineapple - On a Stick.' These one-ingredient products are exactly as they sound, made up of only frozen fruits that have been peeled into ready-to-eat shapes.
Many consumers often avoid fresh fruit as a snack simply because of the peeling and messy juices involved. Just by adding a stick, Pop Fruits has succeeded in creating a product that's more like a desirable and easy-to-eat dessert.
'Pop Fruit' Makes Frozen Fruit Popsicles from Pineapples and Mangos
1. One-ingredient Products - Creating products with just one ingredient, such as frozen fruits on a stick, appeals to consumers looking for simplicity and convenience.
2. Minimal Processing - Consumers are gravitating towards minimally processed food products that retain the natural qualities and simplicity of the original ingredient.
3. Convenience Snacks - The demand for convenient and ready-to-eat snacks is on the rise, creating opportunities for innovative products like frozen fruit popsicles.
1. Frozen Food - The frozen food industry has the potential to explore new offerings like single-ingredient frozen fruit popsicles to cater to consumer demands for healthy and convenient options.
2. Healthy Snacks - In the healthy snacks industry, companies can disrupt the market by developing simple and nutritious snack options, such as frozen fruit popsicles made with fresh ingredients.
3. Food Packaging - The food packaging industry can explore innovative packaging designs for frozen fruit popsicles that maintain product freshness and enhance convenience for consumers.