Meal kits have surged in popularity as consumers seek out easier ways to prepare their own food from home, which is seeing brands respond with new options like these Fresh Express salad kits. Inspired by restaurant creations, the salad kits come in two flavor options including Pumpkin Panzanella and Caesar, which are both packed with flavorful ingredients and are ready to eat. The kits come with a guaranteed freshness and are made with only fresh, wholesome ingredients to make them ideal for consumers seeking ways to liven up their dinnertime courses.
The new Fresh Express salad kits are available now for purchase in the US and will help to excite consumers on a daily basis instead of leaving specialty flavors for sporadic enjoyment at restaurants.
The New Fresh Express Salad Kits Come in Two Flavor Options
1. Meal Kit Revolution - Meal kits have surged in popularity as consumers seek out easier ways to prepare their own food from home.
2. Restaurant-inspired Products - The Fresh Express salad kits are inspired by restaurant creations, which is a trend that is likely to continue across the food industry.
3. Guaranteed Freshness - Fresh Express guarantees the freshness of its salad kits, which is a selling point that could be applied to other food products as well.
1. Food Delivery - Meal kit companies and food delivery services could partner to offer convenient options for consumers seeking restaurant-quality meals at home.
2. Grocery - Grocery stores could incorporate more restaurant-inspired products to appeal to consumers seeking exciting and easy-to-prepare meals.
3. Food Packaging - Food packaging companies could develop new technologies to guarantee the freshness of food products and extend the shelf life of fresh ingredients.