Iconic home furnishing retailer IKEA recently joined forces with Stockholm-based creative collective teenage engineering to debuted the limited-edition music-based collection, dubbed FREKVENS. The FREKVENS series draws inspiration from both the party scene and music festivals and leverages the high and growing demand for wireless technology to play epic sound.
The collection offers 27 pieces including modular speakers and spotlights to help create a personalized and scalable sound and light system at home that suits individual needs. The series also features futuristic raincoats, dynamic pillows, bespoke mugs, and more. The FREKVENS collection is affordable and the limited-edition music-based collection will be available in-store and online from February 2020, with price points starting at £4.
Image Credit: IKEA
IKEA & Teenage Engineering to Launched the Party-Inspired FREKVENS Line
1. Modular Party Technology - Expanding offerings in modular party technology presents opportunities for market disruption and innovation.
2. Affordable Party Decor - Affordable decor as part of party technology leads to opportunities to improve event experiences at lower cost.
3. Festival Inspired Lifestyle Products - Expanding offerings in festival inspired lifestyle products creates opportunities for companies to appeal to a younger demographic.
1. Home Furnishings - Home furnishings companies can leverage the trend in modular party technology to expand their product offerings.
2. Wireless Technology - Wireless technology companies can leverage the trend towards affordable and personalized sound systems for parties.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods and lifestyle companies can expand their offerings in festival-inspired products to appeal to younger customers.