Saucony and HANON join forces once again to add to its inventory of exclusive training sneakers -- this time, the duo rework the signature Freedom ISO footwear model. The two enter their fifth year of working in partnership and this latest silhouette taps back to Saucony's own archives. The running sneakers specifically draw inspiration from the Freedom trainers that were launched back in 1983. The sneakers were designed with the inspiration of Aberdeen, which is HANON's hometown.
Aberdeen is also known as 'Granite City,' and it is adorned in a predominantly gray colorway to recall the concrete architecture and streets of the Scottish urban environment. The midsoles draw in Saucony's EVERUN technology and its uppers are made up of a knit constructed with an ISOFIT. It boasts ultra-lightweight sensibilities with an overall weight of 255 grams.
Saucony and HANON Drops a Collaborative New Freedom ISO Shoe
1. Signature Freedom ISO Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the footwear industry by reworking and reimagining iconic sneaker models.
2. Exclusive Training Sneakers - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the athletic apparel industry by collaborating with brands to create limited-edition training sneakers.
3. Knit Construction with ISOFIT - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the textile industry by exploring innovative materials and construction techniques for lightweight and comfortable sneakers.
1. Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the footwear industry by incorporating urban-inspired designs and advanced technologies into running sneakers.
2. Athletic Apparel - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the athletic apparel industry by partnering with sneaker brands to create exclusive training footwear collections.
3. Textile - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the textile industry by developing new lightweight and breathable materials for running sneakers.