Design label frauklarer was created in 2014 by Austria-based designer Klara Schuster. Her latest projects use an unconventional composite material Jesmonite with which she crafted two modern lines of household accessories. Previously, the designer worked heavily with marble materials and recently took a different route towards a new substance. frauklarer introduces the Freckles in Stone collection and the Modular Jewelry Displays both crafted from terrazzo-like Jesmonite.
The Freckles in Stone collection features a line of vases, bowls, and vessels made in a variety of colors embracing a series of refreshing modern silhouettes. The "freckles" are colorful little specks that decorate the pieces, edged smoothly with jagged side details. The Modular Jewelry Displays embrace a geometric design -- the pieces are a flat sculpture meant to hold jewelry.
Image Credit: flauklarer
frauklarer Introduces Two Modern Collections Made from Composite
1. Composite Material Innovations - Using unconventional materials like Jesmonite opens up opportunities for designers to create unique and modern products.
2. Terrazzo-inspired Designs - The use of terrazzo-like Jesmonite allows for the creation of vases, bowls, and vessels with colorful specks, offering a refreshing and modern aesthetic.
3. Geometric Jewelry Displays - The introduction of modular jewelry displays with a geometric design provides a stylish and functional way to showcase jewelry.
1. Home Decor - The use of Jesmonite in household accessories presents a disruptive innovation for the home decor industry, offering new design possibilities.
2. Materials and Manufacturing - The development of Jesmonite as a composite material opens up opportunities for advancements in materials and manufacturing processes.
3. Fashion and Accessories - The creation of unique jewelry displays using Jesmonite presents a disruptive innovation in the fashion and accessories industry, providing a modern and artistic way to showcase accessories.