The Francesco Scognamiglia Spring 2011 Collection that recently graced the runway in Milan is something Lady Gaga would be proud of.
Having said that, you can imagine that the pieces were bold and outlandish but not tacky since Francesco Scognamiglia incorporated a sophisticated theme of majestic elegance. Extravagant headpieces, skyrocketing high collars and gigantic bubble sleeves are some of the highlights from the Francesco Scognamiglia Spring 2011 Collection.
Implications - Any company marketing products in a competitive field would be wise to include outlandish, avant-garde designs for their products. By displaying a brash marketing hook and daring consumers to stare at their product, the company shows extreme confidence in their product, drawing interest from consumers and curious onlookers alike.
Francesco Scognamiglia Spring 2011 Line Would Make Lady Gaga Proud
1. Bold Avant-garde Designs - Companies should consider incorporating bold avant-garde designs in their products to stand out in a competitive field.
2. Brash Marketing Hooks - Using brash marketing hooks can draw interest from consumers and curious onlookers, showcasing extreme confidence in a product.
3. Sophisticated Outlandishness - Sophisticated outlandishness can create a unique and memorable brand image for companies.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace bold avant-garde designs to captivate consumers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing agencies can utilize brash marketing hooks to create buzz and attract attention to brands.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate sophisticated outlandishness to create memorable and unique experiences for clients.