Inspired by the Dead Sea, the mousegraphics agency created an entire line of fragrance packaging to go with a set of perfume oils. Playing off of the idea that numbers have strong ties to personal memories when it comes to ancient philosophy, this became an integral part of the design.
The Aromatologic line is dark and moody, featuring artwork created by artists from Greece. Bringing authenticity and individuality to each of the perfume packages, the scents are branded with a distinct personality. Switching between black, white and gray color schemes, the book-like perfume case designs range from simple and swirly to splashy, making them all something perfume collectors will want to get their hands on.
Aromatologic's Fragrance Packaging Taps into Ancient Philosophy
1. Numeric Packaging - Creating fragrance packaging design using numbers and ancient philosophy as inspiration to appeal to individuality and authenticity.
2. Artistic Collaboration - Incorporating artwork from local artists into fragrance packaging design to create unique and personalized products.
3. Book-like Design - Using book-like packaging design in fragrance packaging to increase product desirability among collectors.
1. Fragrance - Fragrance industry can incorporate numeric packaging design to create distinct and personalized products that stand out.
2. Art - Art industry can collaborate with fragrance brands to create unique and personalized products that appeal to individuality and creativity.
3. Packaging - Packaging industry can explore book-like designs in fragrance packaging to increase product desirability and meet consumer demand for unique products.