The Fouette pendent light looks like a bunch of interconnected rubber bands that have been given a luxurious makeover. Although the idea might seem eccentric, the result is far from that. Instead, it is quite sophisticated and stylish.
Created by Dublin-based design studio Niamh Barry, the Fouette pendent light provides a soft ambiant glow rather than strong, direct illumination. More artistic than practical, this type of illumination is becoming of the design as a whole. Perfect for contemporary homes as well as offices, these glowing elliptical rings will surely impress guests immensely. The Fouette pendent light is all that is needed in a any given space to truly make an impact.
Niamh Barry's Fouette Pendent Light Provides an Ambiant Glow
1. Rubber Band Lighting - The trend of unconventional lighting fixtures made to look like rubber bands presents an opportunity for companies to create more artistic and stylish illuminations.
2. Soft Ambient Glow - The trend of using soft ambient glow instead of strong direct illumination presents an opportunity for companies to create lighting fixtures more focused on ambiance than practicality.
3. Elliptical Rings - The trend of using elliptical rings in lighting fixtures presents an opportunity for companies to create designs that are simple yet stylish, perfect for contemporary homes and offices.
1. Lighting - Companies in the lighting industry that create unconventional and stylish lighting fixtures can capitalize on the trend of using rubber band designs and soft ambient glow.
2. Interior Design - Companies in the interior design industry can incorporate rubber band lighting fixtures and soft ambient glow lighting to create stylish and unique spaces for their clients.
3. Architecture - Architectural firms can incorporate unique lighting fixtures such as the Fouette pendent light into their projects to add a touch of style and sophistication to the design.