Connected with his ongoing exhibit 'Evolution of Type,' the ‘Fossilized’ Typeface By Andreas Scheiger sees traditional letters of the English language transformed into prehistoric artifacts in a bid to help gain a better understanding of the history behind text.
The ‘Fossilized’ Typeface By Andreas Scheiger helps to add another dimension of origin that's attached to the exhibit as a whole, which has been seen in the past with other characters that appear on the operating table or with their 'skin' removed revealing bones and flesh within. It makes you begin to wonder about language itself while perusing through the different interpretations of text; how did we come to create our complex form of communication and how has it evolved to what it is today? Whatever you think, ‘Fossilized’ Typeface By Andreas Scheiger will have you pondering until his next release.
The ‘Fossilized’ Typeface By Andreas Scheiger Appear
1. Prehistoric Typeface Design - The use of prehistoric elements in typeface design presents an opportunity for designers to create unique and thought-provoking designs.
2. Historical Interpretation in Art - The incorporation of historical elements in art presents an opportunity for artists to create new and interesting pieces that connect with the past.
3. Evolutionary Art Exhibits - Creating art exhibits that explore the evolution of various aspects of human life can create a unique learning experience for viewers.
1. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can utilize prehistoric font elements in branding, marketing, and advertising campaigns to create unique and attention-grabbing designs.
2. Art - Artists can utilize historical elements in their artwork to create pieces that connect with the past and spark conversations around the present.
3. Museum and Exhibition Curation - The use of novel and thought-provoking concepts in museum and exhibition curation can attract visitors and create a unique and educational experience.