Using more than 1,000 potato chip canisters and over 100,000 chips, Pringles created a food Christmas tree to celebrate the holiday season. While potato chips aren't typically thought of as a holiday essential, the strategic use of green Sour Cream & Onion and red Original Salted Pringles cans certainly makes the snacks festive.
The Pringles Christmas tree is accompanied by an advent calendar, which helps the public count down the days until Christmas Eve with chances to win daily prizes like vouchers, gifts from local vendors and of course, Pringles products. In order to be eligible for entry, the public must capture a selfie by the Pringles food Christmas tree and tag it with #MerryPringlesTree.
Pringles Created a Food Christmas Tree from Festively Colored Cans
1. Food Art - Creating artistic displays using food products for special occasions can provide unique experiences for consumers.
2. Social Media Campaigns - Engaging consumers through social media challenges and incentives can increase brand awareness and user-generated content.
3. Holiday Promotions - Utilizing holiday themes and limited-time offers can attract customers and drive sales during the festive season.
1. Snack Food - The snack food industry can explore innovative ways to create visually appealing and festive products for special occasions.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing agencies can develop creative social media campaigns that encourage user participation and generate buzz for brands.
3. Retail - Retailers can leverage holiday promotions and interactive displays to attract more customers and boost sales during the holiday season.