The recession has caused a lot of businesses to rethink their strategy and expand into areas never before considered. Many do this by setting up Facebook pages, Twittering or expanding their product lines. Jones' Good Ass BBQ says that if you don’t like their BBQ, they will give you a foot massage.
Barbeques and barbecued food is all about the fun. From drinking beer all day while the Q cooks to getting BBQ sauce from ear to elbow when you eat and lying about the wild boar hunt in Outer Mongolia, barbecue is fun. Jones’ Good Ass BBQ and Foot Massage is on my very short list of BBQ places to visit. These guys know how to have fun.
Toby Jones will fry anything too, dinosaurs, chickens, kittens. And the way Jones' tenderizes their meat is second to none.
Jones Serves Up BBQ Food and Foot Massages
1. Expanding Business Strategy - The recession has prompted businesses to reevaluate and diversify their approach, opening up opportunities for innovative expansion.
2. Social Media Engagement - Companies are utilizing platforms like Facebook and Twitter to connect with customers and enhance their presence in the market.
3. Hybrid Business Concepts - Jones' Good Ass BBQ and Foot Massage exemplifies the trend of combining unrelated services or products to create unique and memorable experiences.
1. Food & Beverage - The combination of barbecued food and foot massages presents opportunities for restaurants and spas to offer innovative and relaxing dining experiences.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts could explore integrating BBQ dining options with spa services to attract and engage guests in all-inclusive experiences.
3. Entertainment - Creating immersive dining experiences, such as BBQ-themed events with foot massages, can bring a unique and fun element to the entertainment industry.