Follow Your Heart creates a wide variety of products that do not compromise one's taste buds if they are vegan or lactose intolerant. The selection of dairy-free cheeses is just as eclectic as traditional options, including the range of different forms of cheese. This varies from sliced cheese to shredded cheese to grated cheese, and more.
The sliced flavors include pepper jack style, mozzarella, provolone, smoked gouda, medium cheddar, American, and garden herb. These are made with coconut oils, different types of starch, and plant-based flavoring. The selection of shredded cheese includes mozzarella, cheddar, pizzeria blend, and fiesta blend. There are also shredded and grated parmesan options and vegan gourmet cheddar and mozzarella made with organic soybean oil.
Image Credit: Follow Your Heart
Follow Your Heart Offers Vegan Shredded, Sliced, and Gourmet Cheeses
1. Plant-based Cheese - As more consumers adopt vegan and lactose-intolerant lifestyles, there is an opportunity for innovation in the creation and distribution of plant-based cheese products.
2. Diversity in Vegan Cheese Offerings - As consumer preferences for diverse flavors continue to diversify and flourish, there is an opportunity for producers to create a variety of plant-based cheese offerings to cater to these preferences.
3. Organic Vegan Cheese - There is an opportunity for producers to create plant-based cheese products using organic ingredients, which would appeal to consumers seeking products that are both vegan and organic.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - With consumers seeking plant-based alternatives to traditional cheeses, established food and beverage companies and startups alike can innovate to provide diverse, high-quality, plant-based cheese options.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - As consumers become increasingly health-conscious, there is an opportunity for the health and wellness industry to offer a range of organic, plant-based cheese products to cater to consumers who are vegan and seek organic products.
3. Sustainable Agriculture Industry - Incorporating plant-based cheese into menus and diets is a way of promoting a sustainable lifestyle, and as such, the sustainable agriculture industry can innovate to produce organic and sustainable ingredients for plant-based cheese products.