The FODY Low FODMAP Dark Chocolate, Nuts and Sea Salt Bars have been unveiled as the latest flavor of treat for consumers who suffer from digestive issues or irritable bowl syndrome (IBS) to help them snack with less worry.
The bars are made with ingredients that are low in FODMAPs that will reportedly allow them to be easily digested, even by consumers who are struggling with digestive issues. The bars are free from lactose and gluten, and are also vegan certified to make them a suitable free-from snack option for consumers to pick up for easy consumption wherever they are.
The FODY Low FODMAP Dark Chocolate, Nuts and Sea Salt Bars have a consumer-focused flavor profile that speaks to the increasing demand for dark chocolate and salt infusion.
The New FODY Low FODMAP Dark Chocolate, Nuts and Sea Salt Bars are Tasty
1. Low FODMAP Snacks - Opportunity to develop more low FODMAP snack options for consumers with digestive issues.
2. Free-from Snacks - Potential for creating more snack options that are free from lactose, gluten, and other allergens.
3. Dark Chocolate and Salt Infusion - Investment in creating snacks with a flavor profile that includes dark chocolate and salt infusion.
1. Health Food - Opportunity for health food companies to offer low FODMAP snack options.
2. Food Allergy - Growth potential in the food allergy industry by offering free-from snack options.
3. Confectionery - Confectionery brands can explore dark chocolate and salt infusion flavors in their snack products.