To honor indie-rock group Florence + the Machine, Spotify has made tapestries. The act of gratitude is directed towards the group's lead singer Florence Welch.
The tapestries are set to go on display at the Dulwich Picture Gallery. The release coincides with the band's fifth album titled 'Dance Fever.'
The group was formed in London in 2007. Keyboardist Isabella Summers, guitarist Rob Ackroyd, and harpist Tom Monger form the group. The band's most prominent track is 'Dog Days Are Over.' The song, released in 2008, has over 165 million views on youtube.
"Further to the Dance Fever Tapestries, we've collaborated with Florence on an album experience on the app, giving fans exclusive content from Florence about her creative process and inspiration," said the head of music, Spotify, Safiya Lambie-Knight.
Image Credit: Spotify
Spotify Has Partnered with Indi Rock Group Florence + the Machine
1. Music Collaborations - With music collaborations increasing in popularity, businesses can explore partnerships with artists to create unique products and content that resonates with their audience.
2. Interactive Album Experiences - Using apps and other digital platforms to create interactive album experiences can provide new opportunities for artists to engage with fans and create a unique fan experience.
3. Artistic Brand Collaborations - Brands can collaborate with artists to create unique products that fuse the art and business worlds together, providing value to consumers in new and unexpected ways.
1. Music Streaming - Music streaming companies like Spotify can increase customer engagement and retention by providing exclusive content and collaborating with artists to enhance the listener experience.
2. Art Galleries - Art galleries can attract a wider audience and bring attention to their exhibits by collaborating with music artists to create cross-disciplinary experiences that combine art and music.
3. Fashion - Collaborations between fashion brands and music artists can tap into the music industry's large and diverse audience to create unique fashion collections and experiences.