Like the old stock-ticker boards, airport signs, or train station kiosks that would scroll information through the use of flipping tiles, Breakfast's 'Flip-Disk Display System' uses a mechanical concept to visualize images. However, the new Flip-Disk Display System uses advanced processing technology to make it more responsive and adaptable than the flip boards of earlier days.
To be sure, the basic concept is the same. The Flip-Disk Display System is composed of several modular base tiles, which themselves contain small disks that have one black side and one white or colored side. These disks can flip in conjunction with one another at speeds approaching 30 frames per second. As such, the board can display complex images that get programmed into it through a user friendly app.
Breakfast's Flip-Disk Display System is a Modern Office Decor Option
1. Modular Displays - Adaptable displays composed of several modular base tiles with flipping disks offer disruptive innovation opportunities in visual communication and advertising.
2. Retro-tech - Modernizing old technologies using advanced processing technology presents disruptive innovation opportunities in many industries including design, decor, and public transportation.
3. Mechanical-electrical Integration - Using mechanical concepts with advanced processing technology to create responsive and adaptable displays offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the fields of robotics, automation, and engineering.
1. Visual Communication - Incorporating modular displays with flipping disks can revolutionize visual communication designs and offer a fresh and modern way to engage consumers.
2. Advertising - Modular displays with flipping disks can help advertising campaigns stand out, as they present unique and attention-grabbing visuals in high-traffic areas.
3. Public Transportation - Modernizing transportation displays with retro-tech like the Flip-Disk Display System can lead to more efficient information-sharing and a better commuting experience for passengers.