The 'Flip our Class' project by Dewitt Robinson, a teacher at Andrew Jackson High School in Jacksonville, Florida, is seeking to crowd-fund a campaign using Fundly that could greatly enable his students to reach their full potential. Technology is a major aspect of learning in the 21st century and without proper resources, many students can fall behind their peers at other schools with higher levels of access.
Robinson states, "the largest divide in our education system is not the achievement gap, but the ever widening digital divide. Many of my students do not have desktops, laptops, or tablets in their homes," an issue that forces many students to resort to public services that are outdated, or worse, unavailable when they need them. Donate to their cause or check out their initiative using the link below.
Flip our Class Website
The 'Flip Our Class' Project Seeks to Get Resources for Students
1. Crowd-funding Education - Utilizing crowdfunding platforms to provide resources for students and bridge the digital divide.
2. Closing the Digital Divide - Addressing the lack of access to technology among students through innovative initiatives.
3. Technology in Education - Leveraging technology to enhance learning and support students' academic success.
1. Education Technology - Developing and offering solutions that improve access to technology and educational resources.
2. Crowdfunding - Providing a platform for individuals and organizations to fund educational initiatives and projects.
3. Digital Inclusion - Creating innovative strategies and products to bridge the digital divide in education.