'dm-drogerie markt,' a retail store chain in Germany that sells cosmetics, healthcare products, household items and health food, launched flavors of baby food inspired by different regions around the world.
While it is quite common to see simple baby food flavors that stick to just one or two fruits or vegetables, these ethnic-flavored baby foods offer a unique, sophisticated taste of Norway, Spain, Thailand and more.
The Thailand-inspired dish for children ages 10 months and up combines wok vegetables and salmon, while the Italian 'Alete Pasta' variety for kids ages one and up takes cues from traditional tomato sauce. These nourishing, globally inspired meals for babies and toddlers are exclusive to dm-drogerie markt, as well as free from artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, flavor enhancers and added sugars.
'dm-drogerie markt' Offers Globally Inspired Flavors of Baby Food
1. Ethnic Baby Foods - There is an opportunity for companies to create a line of ethnically inspired baby foods using unique, sophisticated flavors inspired by different regions around the world.
2. Global-inspired Baby Foods - Global-inspired baby foods offer opportunities for companies to cater to parents who want to introduce their children to a variety of cultural flavors, while also providing more diverse options beyond traditional fruit and vegetable flavors.
3. Natural Baby Foods - Companies can capitalize on the trend of natural and healthy baby foods by offering globally inspired, nourishing meals for babies and toddlers that are free from artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, flavor enhancers, and added sugars.
1. Baby Food Industry - Ethnically inspired and globally inspired baby foods can disrupt the traditional baby food industry by offering more diverse flavor options that cater to a wider range of consumers.
2. Retail Industry - Retail stores can expand their offerings by introducing ethnically and globally inspired baby food flavors that are exclusive to their stores, providing unique and competitive options for consumers.
3. Food Industry - The food industry can take advantage of the trend towards more natural and healthy baby foods by creating lines of globally inspired, nourishing meals for babies and toddlers that are free from artificial ingredients and provide a wider range of flavor options beyond traditional fruit and vegetable flavors.