If a morning java is part of your usual routine, these flavored iced coffees would certainly bring some much-needed variety into the administration of your daily caffeine dose. Dubbed 'Dose Coffee,' this brand of bottled pick-me-up beverages embodies a few elements that set it apart from competing cafe-inspired drinks.
Designer Kirsten Bennett began with clear bottles, choosing to wrap them in card paper sleeves with nice legible labels. Employing easily readable typefaces in black on white backgrounds, the covers bear a vague stylistic resemblance to some medication packaging that you may have seen before.
But you get more from these flavored iced coffees than you might expect from the minimalist branding. Ingredients like coconut, pistachio and liquorice make these chilly cappuchinos unique taste experiences.
Flavored Iced Coffee Products Offer Doses of Delicious Distraction
1. Flavored Iced Coffees - A growing trend in the coffee industry, with unique flavors like coconut, pistachio, and liquorice that offer opportunities for creative product innovation.
2. Bottled Beverages - Increasing popularity of bottled coffee drinks presents an opportunity for packaging design and sustainable packaging solutions.
3. Non-tradtitional Packaging - Innovative packaging like card paper sleeves or medication-like labels is gaining traction in the coffee industry.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry is constantly innovating, especially in the realm of specialty coffee products.
2. Packaging Industry - The growing demand for bottled coffee products requires innovation in packaging materials and designs.
3. Sustainable Packaging Industry - Consumers are increasingly aware of the impact of packaging on the environment, creating opportunities for sustainable packaging solutions in the coffee industry.