Targeting Millennial consumers who are interested in exotic and flavored coffees, these new Nespresso capsules are now part of the brand's permanent collection. Including Espresso Caramel and Espresso Vanilla, the new Nespresso capsules focus on creating a delicious beverage that merges flavor profiles for consumers seeking variety.
Coffee culture amongst Millennial consumers remains quite strong with many seeking out ways to experiment with different flavors to find new favorites. The new Nespresso coffees come as a response to Symrise research that found a large number of Millennial coffee drinkers hold a strong favor for flavored coffee, according to Nespresso owner Nestle.
The new Nespresso capsules will be made available within the hospitality industry in order to provide out-of-home coffee experiences that deviate from the norm.
Nespresso Introduced Flavored Coffees for Millennial Consumers
1. Flavored Coffee Capsules - Providing exotic and unique coffee flavors for consumers to try beyond regular coffee options.
2. Millennial Coffee Culture - Capitalizing on millennial's appreciation for coffee and their willingness to experiment with new flavors.
3. Out-of-home Coffee Experience - Offering new and unique coffee options in the hospitality industry to provide memorable coffee experiences beyond regular coffee options.
1. Coffee Capsule Industry - Creating unique and flavorful niche products that cater to the millennial market segment and their love for coffee with a twist.
2. Hospitality Industry - Introducing exotic coffee flavors within the hospitality industry to offer unique and memorable experiences that go beyond regular hotel or restaurant coffee options.
3. Flavoring Industry - Partnering with the coffee industry to create and develop new flavors that cater to the millennial market segment and expanding the scope of their product line.