For the spring this year, Tieton Cider Works launched a unique flavored cider to capture the essence of the season. As Tieton’s Cider Maker Marcus Robert puts it: "This cider really reminds me of Spring. Everything is starting to come into bloom and the bees are starting to work. The lavender in this cider is slight but it’s there and the honey gives it a great mouthfeel and balance."
As a farm-based craft cider company, Tieton Cider Works took care to prepare its Lavender Honey Cider with locally sourced honey and whole lavender buds.
Tieton Cider Works' Lavender Honey Cider was the first creation in its Seasonal Draft Program, meaning that the limited-edition ciders are only available in on draft only at select locations.
This Flavored Cider is Made with Local Honey and Whole Lavender Buds
1. Locally Sourced Ingredients - Craft beverage companies can differentiate themselves by using locally sourced ingredients in their products.
2. Limited-edition Seasonal Offerings - Craft beverage companies can create buzz by offering special limited-edition seasonal beverages.
3. Innovative Flavor Combinations - Craft beverage companies can experiment with unique flavor combinations to appeal to a wider range of consumers.
1. Craft Beverage - Artisanal breweries, wineries, and cider companies can offer unique flavor combinations made with locally sourced ingredients to appeal to consumers seeking distinct and authentic experiences.
2. Agriculture - Farmers and beekeepers can partner with craft beverage makers to supply locally sourced honey, fruit, and herbs for unique flavor combinations, adding value to their products.
3. Hospitality - Restaurants, bars, and other hospitality businesses can offer seasonal drafts and limited-edition beverages made with innovative flavor combinations, creating a unique experience and driving sales.