When in use, the 'CONNEX-cable' looks like a rather jagged accessory, but upon unplugging the flat cable design is revealed. Designed to put to end the occurrence of a tangled or frayed cable, the 'CONNEX-cable' comes in several color options and highlights a flatpack design.
When not in use, the 'CONNEX-cable' is about the size of a credit card and offers a slim design to boot. When used, it expands to a whopping 18-inches in size despite the rather slim aesthetic of the design.
The 'CONNEX-cable' flat cable comes in either microUSB or Lightning connector styles and offers the ability to transfer power and/or data at a fast rate. Best of all, the tough, rubberized aesthetic of the cable prevents damage and fraying.
The 'CONNEX-cable' is a Flat Cable Designed for Charging and Syncing
1. Flat Cable Design - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of new flat cable designs that eliminate tangling and fraying.
2. Slim Expandable Cables - The creation of slim expandable cables that can extend to a larger length when in use provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in cable design.
3. Durable Rubberized Cables - The use of durable rubberized materials in cable construction presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the production of cables that prevent damage and fraying.
1. Electronics - The electronics industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities in the development of new flat cable designs and slim expandable cables.
2. Telecommunications - The telecommunications industry can benefit from the creation of durable rubberized cables that prevent damage and fraying, enhancing the longevity of charging and syncing accessories.
3. Consumer Goods - The consumer goods industry can capitalize on the demand for flat cables and slim expandable cables that offer convenience and eliminate the issues of tangling and fraying.