The love of pop-art and 80s fashions tend to be very popular these days, and such is the case for Therese Aldgard.
Therese Aldgard’s portfolio is dominated by splashes of vibrant colors and eye-popping makeup. The photos are fun filled looks for beauty editorials and her candy obsession is obvious in many shots.
Therese Aldgard’s work is a mix of light-hearted and fun pieces that catch your eye and stimulate your visual senses. In the photos above, you can sneak a peek into Therese Aldgard’s portfolio.
Vivid Makeup, Wigs & Splash Color Photography by Therese Aldgard
1. Pop-art Fashion - There is a trend towards incorporating pop-art inspired fashion designs and aesthetics into various industries, offering disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion brands.
2. Vibrant Makeup - The popularity of vibrant and bold makeup looks is on the rise, creating disruptive innovation opportunities for cosmetic companies to develop new products and techniques.
3. Colorful Photography - Colorful and eye-catching photography styles are becoming increasingly popular, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for photographers and creative agencies to explore unique visual approaches.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore pop-art influences and incorporate vibrant colors in their designs, creating disruptive innovation opportunities for clothing, accessories, and footwear companies.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can capitalize on the trend of bold and vibrant makeup looks, offering disruptive innovation opportunities for new product lines, collaborations, and innovative application techniques.
3. Photography - Photographers and creative agencies can embrace the demand for colorful and visually stimulating photography, exploring new techniques, styles, and storytelling approaches for a disruptive innovation within the industry.