The 'FitTo' weight loss device is a wearable piece of technology that will enable users to curb their intake of unwanted calories and stick to a strict eating schedule.
The device works by being worn around the neck at all times and will automatically start to vibrate when you eat outside of predetermined meal times. This will gently remind the wearer that they shouldn't be snacking to help them feel more in control of how much they eat each day.
The 'FitTo' weight loss device works with an accompanying smartphone app that will also provide words of encouragement to stay on track towards the user's fitness goal. The slim, waterproof design of the device allows it to be worn at all times under clothing.
The 'FitTo' Weight Loss Device Helps Users to Resist Food Cravings
1. Vibrating Wearables for Weight Loss - Innovative wearables that use vibration technology to help users curb food cravings and stick to a strict eating schedule.
2. Automated Reminder Technology for Diet Control - Smart wearables that use automated reminders to help users adhere to their diet plan and achieve their fitness goals.
3. Encouragement and Motivation Technology for Fitness Goals - Wearable technology that comes with a smartphone app to provide words of encouragement and motivation to users striving to achieve their fitness goals.
1. Wearable Technology - There is an opportunity for manufacturers of wearable technology to create innovative products that help users lose weight and stay healthy.
2. Health and Fitness Industry - The health and fitness industry can adopt vibrating wearables as an effective solution to help people stay on track toward their weight loss goals.
3. Weight Loss Programs - Weight loss programs can integrate vibrating wearables as a cost-effective and non-invasive tool to help participants adhere to their diet plans and achieve long-term weight loss success.