Near the end of last year, FXGear introduced Avatar Virtual Fitting simulation—which generates a 3D customer avatar in real-time—and it is now introducing a physics-based 3D fitting simulation function. With this new feature, customers are able to get size recommendations and see how various outfits look in real-time and in 360 degrees.
This functionality is particularly useful for giving shoppers a sense of how tight or loose a garment will be on the body by analyzing pressure and a user's measured body size. Since garment sizes do differ from brand to brand, the fit of each 3D outfit is determined by a brand's own size charts. This virtual fitting simulation determines how much pressure is applied by clothing to body parts in order to represent an accurate fit that ultimately saves consumers from having to actually try on any clothes.
FXMirror Measures Pressure to Offer a Realistic Fitting Simulation
1. Virtual Fitting Simulation - The use of physics-based 3D fitting simulation technology allows customers to get size recommendations and visualize how outfits look in real-time, saving them from having to physically try on clothes.
2. Pressure Analysis - By analyzing pressure and a user's measured body size, the virtual fitting simulation offers shoppers a sense of how tight or loose a garment will be on the body, enhancing the accuracy of fit predictions.
3. Brand-specific Size Charts - Integrating brand-specific size charts into the virtual fitting simulation ensures that the fit of each 3D outfit is determined by the brand's own sizing, providing a more personalized and accurate fitting experience for customers.
1. Fashion Retail - Virtual fitting simulation technology presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion retail industry to enhance the online shopping experience with accurate size recommendations and visualizations.
2. E-commerce - The integration of physics-based try-on mirrors in e-commerce platforms can revolutionize the way online shoppers select and purchase clothes, reducing the need for returns and improving customer satisfaction.
3. Augmented Reality - Augmented reality technology combined with physics-based fitting simulations opens up new possibilities for the AR industry, allowing users to virtually try on outfits with realistic visuals and accurate fit predictions.