We previously brought you an article on Sushi Pillows, but now the company has expanded what they have to offer on their menu.
Handmade in the US, these giant pieces of faux raw fish allow you to snuggle up to your favorite food while falling asleep. I wonder what dreams you’ll dream with these delicious looking sushi pillows beside you?
Implications - Incorporating comfort and food in one is definitely an idea that would appeal to many junk food-eating individuals. By combining the two concepts, businesses are appealing to a larger demographic -- individuals who enjoy cute products and individuals who look to find comfort in this form of decor, setting an example for others to do the same.
Original Collection of Sushi Pillows Expands (UPDATE)
1. Food-inspired Home Decor - Companies can capitalize on the idea of combining food and decor by creating other food-inspired home products, such as taco-shaped blankets or doughnut-shaped pillows.
2. Handmade Faux Food - There is a market for handmade, realistic-looking faux food products that can be used for decorative purposes.
3. Cute Comfort Products - Products that combine cuteness and comfort, such as the Sushi Pillows, have the potential to appeal to a wide range of consumers.
1. Home Decor - Home decor companies can create food-inspired products to capitalize on the trend of combining food and decor.
2. Handmade Crafts - Artisans can create handmade, realistic faux food products to meet the demand of consumers interested in unique decor.
3. Fashion Accessories and Apparel - Clothing and accessory companies can create products inspired by food, such as burrito-shaped scarves or hamburger-shaped handbags.