This clever fish ad demonstrates just how fresh this fishing operation's catches are. Based out of France, Poisson Frais (or Fresh Fish) is using this print advertising campaign to show how their fish gets from their boats to your place in under 24 hours.
The fish ad features a fork whose prongs are shaped to look like a trident at the end. The prongs also each individually form fishing lures buy curling at the end. A tool typically used to poach fish, the brilliant imagery gets the job done. The art director and copywriter for this food-focused fish campaign is Helena Colin. While very simplistic, this poster gets its point across and is extremely effective.
This Clever and Simple Fish Ad Promoting Fresh Fish Delivery is on Point
1. Simplistic Advertising Campaigns - There is an opportunity for businesses to create advertising campaigns that use clever and simple imagery to effectively convey their message.
2. Focus on Freshness - The trend of emphasizing the freshness of products, like in the fish ad, presents an opportunity for businesses to highlight the quality and timely delivery of their offerings.
3. Creative Use of Imagery - Innovative and creative use of imagery, such as transforming everyday objects into representations of the product, can be a disruptive advertising strategy.
1. Food Delivery Services - Food delivery services have the potential to leverage the trend of highlighting freshness and timely delivery to stand out from the competition.
2. Outdoor Recreation and Fishing - The fishing industry can explore disruptive innovations by incorporating creative imagery and marketing campaigns that portray their products as fresh and high-quality.
3. Graphic Design and Advertising - The graphic design and advertising industries can take inspiration from the simplistic yet effective fish ad, showcasing how impactful clever imagery can be in capturing attention and conveying a message.