The Film Festival Rotterdam got a makeover from the design firm of 75B. 75B is an innovative company based in the Netherlands. Much of 75B's work is prominent in Germany.
The new ad campaign features a smart tiger face on billboards, t-shirts and other marketing materials. The tiger logo presents both a playful and strong imageâ€”it's the perfect combination for the international Film Festival Rotterdam.
Implications - Businesses often struggle when deciding on product packaging and logos, as they are concerned with positively reflecting their brand's messages. Brands with simple logos, like apples or tigers, have proven to do quite well amongst a sea of overly intricate designs. Business should consider simple branding in order to be recognizable and easily establish consumer brand awareness.
75b Designs Film Festival Rotterdam's New Ad Campaign
1. Simple Branding - Brands should consider simple branding in order to be recognizable and easily establish consumer brand awareness.
2. Innovative Marketing Materials - Companies should experiment with using smart marketing materials like billboards and t-shirts to appeal to customers.
3. Playful and Strong Image - Creating a playful and strong brand image can be an effective way to market a product or service.
1. Design - Design firms can offer innovative branding solutions to businesses looking to revamp their image.
2. Marketing - Marketing companies can experiment with creative and playful ideas to reach audiences.
3. Film Festivals - Film festivals can benefit from memorable and recognizable image campaigns that attract a wide audience.