Filippo Minelli knows that innumerable amounts of the world's population is connected by a social media outlet -- be it Twitter or Facebook or the many others. The interconnectivity between friends, families, major corporations and the marketplace all look to social media for the best networking possibilities. However, in order to play on its effects, Filippo Minelli had created his perceptive art entitled 'Contradictions.'
Both major social media networks (Twitter and Facebook) are portrayed in the most unusual places. The juxtaposition amidst the social networks and the rustic surroundings question its overall effect on society and fosters questions on branding and luxury. Filippo Minelli shows the heightened unlikeliness of social connectivity in rural places and provocatively portrays his artistic views.
Filippo Minelli Creates Contradictory Scenarios
1. Contradictory Social Media - Opportunity for artists to explore the contrasting effects of social media in unexpected contexts.
2. Rural Social Connectivity - Potential to examine the challenges and implications of social media connectivity in rural areas.
3. Artistic Provocation - Artists can use social media as a platform to provoke thought and challenge societal norms.
1. Art and Design - Artists can leverage social media to create thought-provoking works that comment on modern society.
2. Social Media - Opportunity for social media platforms to explore the impact and relevance of their network in various contexts.
3. Marketing and Branding - Brands can analyze the contradictions between social media and rustic environments to inform their marketing strategies.