Fiii Fun House is a fun restaurant by parents Mariela Vergagni and Diego Cores and designed by architect Iris Cantante with children in mind. Located in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Fiii Fun House is a clever eatery with a three-part wooden interior that offers something for all ages.
The two-story space features a top floor designated for private events and a bottom floor with several long communal tables with playful seating in the form of swings. Fiii Fun House also boasts hanging hammocks for the young ones, a coloring table for older children, a play area for babies and an area for adults to sit and enjoy a meal while the kids play.
Wood was used in the design in order to champion a calming atmosphere. Fiii Fun House is an interesting example of a lifestyle innovation that offers something for both parents and young children.
Fiii Fun House in Buenos Aires is a Kid-Centric Eatery with Swings
1. Kid-centric Restaurants - Opportunity for restaurants to design and implement kid-friendly spaces and experiences to attract families with children.
2. Multi-functional Interior Design - Opportunity for businesses to create versatile spaces that can accommodate different age groups and serve multiple purposes.
3. Holistic Consumer Experience - Opportunity for businesses to enhance the overall customer experience by catering to the needs of various stakeholders, such as parents and children.
1. Hospitality - Hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality businesses can differentiate themselves by incorporating playful and engaging elements into their spaces and services.
2. Architecture and Interior Design - Architects and designers can explore innovative solutions to create multi-functional spaces that prioritize user experience and satisfaction.
3. Family Entertainment - Family entertainment businesses, such as theme parks and museums, can incorporate interactive and educational activities that appeal to both parents and children.